Friday, September 4, 2015

The South House Files + 9.4.15

I'm going to start trying (key work being TRY) a weeklyish post about some of my favorite blogs, articles, and inspiration images I've found on the internets. I LOVE when bloggers do a weekly round-up of their own finds as I've gotten loads of inspiration that I never would have otherwise come across. So, hopefully this will do the same- and if not it will at least allow me to file away the discoveries for myself.

I'm calling it ...

Here goes it....
 
+ My favorite designer, Lauren Liess, just bought a new house. While I'm irrationally sad she had to sell her last one (considering I don't actually know her in real life), the mere thought of being able to follow her new house updates over the next year makes me irrationally happy.
 
+ In related Lauren Liess news, I just pre-ordered my Christmas present- her new book. Just doing what I can to make the holiday shopping easier on my husband...
 
 
 
+ Another approach to a gallery wall- and a how Martha Stewart is a forever classic. This photo is from a Martha book from the mid 90s!
 
Original Source here
 

+ THIS. The #ModernFarmhouseProject by House of Jade Interiors is pretty amazing.  The simple styling of the bookshelves and the oversized kitchen pendants are probably my favorite. Check out their website or use the hashtag above on Insta.

Random observation- Has anyone else noticed that Utah designers are really really good?

Original Source here
 
Original Source here
 
 
Recognize that Ballard Designs Hadley pendant? Because I sure do!
 

Original Source here
 
 
+ New Instagram feed to follow! @CortiniDesign. I enjoy pretty pictures of neutral spaces. This one provides.
 

 

+ And finally- say goodbye to your money. A Chicago Target may soon be serving cocktails while you shop. That's a #MomsNightOut that I can get behind.



Have a great long weekend!

-Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment